Our Dredging & Sediment Dewatering team is headed to New Orleans this February for the Battelle Contaminated Sediments Conference ’19. At the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Feb. 11 – 14, 2019, scientists, engineers, contractors and regulators will gather to discuss the remediation of contaminated sediments throughout the world.
- Find us in Booth #123 of the exhibit hall.
- IAI Project Manager Brent Cardwell is a co-author of a paper, “Dredging and Material Management of a Superfund Alternative Project Located within a Historic Town,” being presented in Session B5: Dredged Material Dewatering and Disposal, on Wed., Feb. 13. This presentation will describe the Cedar Creek OU2A Remedial Action project, where IAI provided geotextile tube dewatering and water treatment services.
- IAI Business Development Manager Michelle Rioux is co-chairing Session C1: Great Lakes Legacy Act Successes and Challenges.
- IAI Marketing Coordinator Amber Wilson is co-chairing Session B7: Beneficial Use of Contaminated Sediments.
- IAI is pleased to sponsor #BattelleSediments19.
Register for Battelle Contaminated Sediments Conference
Learn more, and register to attend #BattelleSediments19, at www.battelle.org.