IAI currently has full-time, seasonal openings in our Dredging & Sediment Dewatering Division, for projects throughout the U. S. Under general supervision, laborers will perform some, or all of the following tasks:
- Monitor slurry delivery machinery or water treatment process equipment for proper operation; make necessary adjustments to ensure proper operation.
- Construct and position pipeline to specifications utilizing fittings or fusion welding
- Dig or shovel earth to specifications, utilizing hand tools or equipment
- Deploy and position geotextile tubes
- Move and/or tend, pipeline, pumps, compressors, generators or polymer injection equipment
- Tend geotextile tubes during active dewatering
- Clean and maintain site to eliminate possible hazards
- Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools
- Load and unload trucks
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, walk ways, and other temporary structure
The position requires potentially strenuous outdoor work in extreme temperatures. Must be available for 100% out-of-town travel. Lodging will be provided.
Interested candidates should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (616) 866-1611.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor: Infrastructure Alternatives is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.