At IAI, we believe our geotextile tube dewatering experience speaks for itself:
- 4.97 million cubic yards of material dewatered in geotextile tubes
- 690,800 lineal feet of geotextile tubes filled
- Up to 6,500 gallons per minute dredge flow into geotextile tubes
- Stacked geotextile tubes to 10 layers
- Large capacity geotextile tubes, up to 90 feet around and 340 feet long
IAI can design, construct, and operate a sediment processing system from dredge slurry pipeline to geotextile tubes to water treatment to final disposal of the dewatered material.