IAI’s team of licensed Professional Engineers provide process Engineering & Technical Services for water and wastewater utilities in Michigan and Wisconsin. Our engineers assist municipal governments, industries, and privately-owned communities with water and sewer upgrades, and the installation of new systems. We help our clients obtain the funding needed to finance critical water infrastructure projects and guide them through the permitting process, preparing all necessary applications, design documents and specifications.
Process Engineering Services for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Michigan Part 41 permit application development
- Application assistance for grants, loans and other types of funding
- Construction oversight
- Hydraulic modeling
- Drinking water system reliability studies
- Design and permitting of system upgrades
- Commissioning of new equipment or systems
- Decommissioning of old equipment or systems
Engineering Services for Municipalities
IAI serves as the Engineer for municipal governments in Michigan and Wisconsin, providing water and sewer utilities engineering services under contract.