IAI began contract operation of the Haring Township water and wastewater systems on January 1, 2015. Services include monthly operational reports, operations and maintenance and construction oversight.
The wastewater treatment plant is currently under construction, and when completed, will have a design flow capacity of 135,000 gallons per day. The wastewater treatment plant will utilize a oxidation ditch process with tertiary filtration.
Construction Photo Gallery: Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Basement pump room, 2014-12-02
- WWTP building, looking east, 2014-12-02
- WWTP building, looking west, 2014-12-02
- Cascade aeration structure, 2014-12-02
- Effluent filter, 2014-12-02
- Oxidation ditches, 2014-12-02
- Overview of site, 2015-01-02