IAI has installed miles of geotextile tubes over shorelines and in shallow waters, to protect beaches from erosion and fill in areas washed out by hurricanes. IAI has also utilized geotextile tubes to dewater and contain coal ash (CCR), installing the geotextile tubes around ash ponds, to form walls and berms.
- Raccoon Island Marsh Creation, Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
- Missouri River Sandbar Habitat Restoration, Omaha, Nebraska
- Mount St. Helens Grade Building Structures, Toutle, Washington
- Grand Isle & Vicinity Hurricane Protection, Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- Wallops Island Emergency Shoreline Stabilization, Wallops Island, Virginia
- Lake Sinissippi Wetland Rehabilitation, Hustisford, Wisconsin