IAI has installed 643,000 lineal feet of geotextile tubes, to dewater 4.6 million cubic yards of material, in projects throughout the United States. We have used geotextile tubes to dewater both clean and contaminated sediments, industrial waste, coal ash (CCR), biosolids and sludge. In 2005, IAI was granted a U.S. patent (No. US 6,835,314 B2) for the hydraulic dredging and dewatering of sludge produced by water and wastewater treatment systems, and the dewatering of the material in geotextile tubes.
- Fond du Lac River & Maintenance Dredging, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Silica Sand Pumping & Dewatering, Woodbury, Minnesota
- Coal Ash Pond Dredging, Lumberton, North Carolina
- Ottawa River Remediation, Toledo, Ohio
- Waukegan Harbor Operable Unit 1 Remedial Action, Waukegan, Illinois
- East Branch Grand Calumet River Reaches 4A & 4B Remedial Action, East Chicago, Indiana