IAI is an employee-owned, water and wastewater contractor, established in 2000 and based in West Michigan. We are currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer for a unique opportunity to grow and manage our Engineering & Technical Services group, focused on design, construction and rehabilitation of water and wastewater systems.
Responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer
- Oversee the preparation of plans, equipment and construction specifications, and permit applications;
- Coordinate with our Contract Operations staff for installation, and start-up of plant improvements;
- Market engineering services;
- Build and manage relationships with our clients;
- Prepare proposals, prepare and manage annual projections;
- Be responsible for Engineering & Technical Services group profit and loss
- Professional Engineering license, preferably in the state of Michigan
- Minimum 15 years of progressive responsibilities in a water, wastewater or process engineering setting, to include experience in the municipal utility
- Design-build experience for municipal infrastructure capital improvement projects, with background in project financing
- Prior supervisory experience
- Strong work ethic with experience that demonstrates the ability to work independently, and interact effectively with co-workers, clients and the public
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to prepare and effectively present information at management-level meetings
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, and AutoCAD
- Travel to new and existing projects, with some overnight travel
How to Apply
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor Notice
IAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.