IAI’s Mechanical and Electrical Services team offers maintenance, troubleshooting, construction, and electrical contractor services to water and wastewater utilities needing to rehabilitate, replace or upgrade existing equipment, or install new water infrastructure.
- Pump repair and replacement
- Preventative maintenance
- Pump station installation, repair and
- Field and emergency repair services
- Lagoon aeration
- Replace and install floats, aluminum hatches, safety hatches, grating and valve replacement
- Install new electrical systems
- Maintain service and inspections of existing electrical equipment
- Instrumentation flow, level and pressure calibration, troubleshooting and installation
- Flow recording and monitoring
- VFD Installations and troubleshooting
- Motor Controls
- Electrical equipment preventive maintenance
Water and wastewater facilities require a high level of mechanical and electrical experience and a solid understanding of the water and wastewater infrastructure. Our maintenance and electrical technicians are confined space certified and led by an Industry Expert Mechanic and a Master Electrical Contractor.
Please contact us for your water and wastewater service needs!
Mechanical & Maintenance Service 616-885-7950
Electrical Services 616-204-2416
Water and Wastewater Engineering
IAI’s Michigan- and Wisconsin-licensed Professional Engineers support water and wastewater utilities of all types, from privately-owned communities, to municipalities, and industry. Water and wastewater engineering services provided by IAI include permit applications, funding or loan assistance, design drawings, as-builts, Specifications development, and construction management.
Contract Operations, Maintenance and Management
IAI operators are licensed at all levels in Michigan and Wisconsin, and stand ready to support water and wastewater treatment facilities, and related infrastructure, with operations, maintenance and management support. Our team is well-versed in operating water and wastewater utilities through commissioning and start-up, and capital improvements.