IAI dredging water treatment services combine our contract operations expertise with our familiarity with contaminated sediments dredging and dewatering processes. Over the past 10 years, IAI has successfully treated over 1.4 billion gallons of water produced by dewatering of more than 3.8 million cubic yards of contaminated sediment. IAI has also treated water produced by coal ash dredging and dewatering projects.
- River Raisin PCB Dredging Project, Monroe, Michigan
- Industrial Dredging Water Treatment, Bay City, Michigan
- Ottawa River Remediation, Toledo, Ohio
- Waukegan Harbor Operable Unit 1 Remedial Action, Waukegan, Illinois
- East Branch Grand Calumet River Reaches 4A & 4B Remedial Action, East Chicago, Indiana